activities play an integral role in the overall climate of SHHS. When
students are involved in a co-curricular activity, they develop
stronger and more positive connections to the school, the adults and
their peers. The activities and clubs found at SHHS are a direct result
of interest by students and staff. Please take the time to look at the
following list of activities. Then join a club or activity—or two or
three. Get involved; have fun; make a difference!
Reasons students should join a Smoky HIll Club:
* It provides a sense of pride and identity to Smoky Hill High School.
* It looks great on a college application form.
* If offers students an opportunity to make friends, especially with those who share the same interests.
* If offers students an opportunity to discover interests they might not have known about before.
* It fosters the learning of time management and setting priorities.
* It allows students to be part of a team and part of a community.