1. Complete REQUIRED CHECK-IN FORMS here.
- Parents that registered using this system in prior years will use the same username and password for 2017-2018. Parents can update or change their password using the link above. The personal email address used last year can be found in a district email that will be sent to you in July.
- New parents to CCSD will need to create a username and password to use the system by completing the form at the internet address above. To check in, parents should have the following information available: Parent first and last name, birthdate and student ID for at least one of their children, and a personal email address. Spelling for all personal information must be accurate. Student ID numbers are available on school report cards, as well as original admissions documents.
- Students and families not yet admitted to Cherry Creek Schools will not have access to the system.
Incomplete required forms will prohibit you from completing the check-in process.
2. Print and complete any of the optional forms listed below. Please
read the document description and the appropriate documents
carefully. If you determine you need a particular form, you'll simply
print, sign and bring the paperwork on your assigned day.
10th-12th Grade August 2 or August 3
9th Grade August 4