1. Complete REQUIRED CHECK-IN FORMS here.
- Parents that registered using this system in prior years will use the same username and password for 2016-2017. Parents can update or change their password at the Internet address above. The personal email address used last year can be found in a district email that will be sent to you in July.
- New parents to CCSD will need to create a username and password to use the system by completing the form at the Internet address above. To check in, parents should have the following information available: Parent First and Last Name, Birthdate and Student ID for at least one of their children, and a Personal Email Address. Spelling for all personal information must be accurate. Student ID Numbers are available on school report cards, as well as original Admissions documents.
- Students and families not yet admitted to Cherry Creek Schools will not have access to the system.
Incomplete required forms will prohibit you from
completing the check-in process.
2. Print and complete any of the optional forms listed below. Please read the document description and the appropriate documents carefully. If you determine you need a particular form, you'll simply print, sign and bring the paperwork on your assigned day (Seniors, Juniors and Sophomores on July 27 or July 28, Freshmen on July 29.)