Lab Information and Policies
1. Visit the lab or equipment calendar links to check availability.2. To reserve any of our labs, fill our the Lab/Equipment request form. Be prepared to include all of the following:
3. Check your email for a brief note of confirmation. You do not need to respond.4. Check
with the Technology Support Team at least 2 days prior to scheduled lab
time to make sure everything needed is available and/or ready.5. Fill out an SHHS Online HelpDesk request if there are any problems with lab machines or equipment.
6. Check with Joan in the Main Office if you need keys for I-316 or I-317.
- Date(s) & period(s) requested
- Room location
- Equipment being requested
- Activities and/or special needs
- Class size
- No food or drink.
- NO substitutes.
- Assign equipment to students prior to use & use a seating chart (assign computers or equipment by number).
- Check equipment upon arrival & be sure to notify the Tech. Team ASAP if you see any damaged equipment.
- Classroom teachers must remain with students in the labs. Subs may not accompany classes to the lab or check out mobile carts.
- If possible,
sign-up for ½ blocks to open up the lab for other teachers and/or
classes. We reserve the right to refuse check-out if you are monopolizing a resource.
- Clean up before leaving the labs (paper, straighten desks/chairs, etc.).
- Have a back-up plan in case technical difficulties occur. Seriously.
Other Equipment Available
have 7 CPS/Clicker systems with 32 pads in each set (5 are blue IR sets & 2 are white RF sets). We also have an iPod cart with 15 iPod nanos in the cart.Many
departments have TV carts with DVD players, so check
with your department tech.