PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: email@example.com ~or~ 720.886.5390
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO (Feel free to post questions on our Facebook page, they will usually be answered within 24 hours).
Welcome freshman and new students, as well as returning students! Parents and students: to keep up on the latest happenings and events at SHHS and the SHHS PTCO, join our Facebook Page! To find us, type in “Smoky Hill High School PTCO” into the Facebook search engine.
Raise $$ For SHHS
NOODLES AND COMPANY
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2013
4261 S. Buckley Road
Aurora, CO 80013
(Buckley and Quincy Location)
Time is To Be Determined; we will post the time on Facebook when it is finalized.
Remember to mention that you are with Smoky Hill High School. Please tell your friends and family! A percentage of all ticketed SHHS receipts will be donated to SHHS to help support students.
We are looking for someone to fill the secretary position (responsible for meeting minutes, correspondance, and advertising for the spring craft fair), Co-Hospitality Chair, Restaurant Night Coordinator, and Co-Treasurer. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
PTCO is looking for volunteers for the following events:
- Baked Goods For Homecoming.
- The SHHS Craft Fair is Saturday, November 9. We are looking for food, soda, and water donations. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Donations (food, water, soda, baked goodies) for various events throughout the year.
Our first PTCO meeting for the 2013-2014 school year is Monday, September 16th, from 9:00-10:30 a.m. at Smoky Hill High School, in the Main Office Conference Room. Anyone is welcome to attend.
CCSD Fitness Festival
Kick off the new school year at the annual FASB Fitness Festival on Saturday, September 7th! Come see your neighbors, friends, teachers and staff, plus coaches from all 6 high schools. Register today, either through your school's team representative or online at www.fasbfitnessfestival.com (online signup closes on September 4th, or you may register on event day beginning at 7:30 a.m.). Sign up to run or walk the 5K or participate in the 1K course, enjoy free food tasting from area restaurants, and help raise money to support wellness programs in your school! For more information, call the CCSD Wellness Office at 720-554-4247.
Earn $$ For SHHS
Fundraising opportunities include:
- Office Depot: mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
- Target Cards: Target will donate a percentage of each purchase to our school through the "Take Charge of Education Program". Visit target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID Number, 1037196.
- Ink Cartridges: If you are interested in recycling old ink cartridges, you may drop them off in the "Drop Box" in the main office. SHHS PTCO will receive a donation for each one.