PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: email@example.com
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO
We are looking to fill the following positions. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
Hospitality co-chair: Organize concessions at Fall and Spring Craft Fairs, Holiday Luncheon for teachers and staff in December and Teacher Appreciation Treats in May.
Teacher of the Year Award: Gather information, make scrapbooks, and attend banquet for our 2 Teachers of the Year
Spring Craft Fair : Advertising - Place ads in local newspaper and on line sites
Legislative Network (CCCLN) Rep - Meets 4 times a year. Provides detailed information on legislation that involves education and more specifically how this legislation will affect our school district.
PTCO is looking for volunteers for the following events:
- Baked Goods For Homecoming Dance - Saturday, October 11th, from 8 - 11 p.m.
- The SHHS Craft Fair, Saturday, November 8th. We are looking for food, soda, and water donations. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Donations (food, water, soda, baked goodies) for various events throughout the year.
Our October restaurant night will be a food truck fundraiser on Thursday, Oct. 23rd, from 4:30-7:30 p.m. in the bus lanes - in conjunction with Parent/Teacher conferences. Meal tickets can be purchased in advance for $10 and at the event for $12. The cafeteria will be open for seating. The Student Government will be selling drinks for an additional cost. Go to our website www.shhsptco.org to purchase tickets and for more details. Tickets will also be available for purchase at school
Spirit wear - Order forms are available to download on our website. Turn in the order form and payment at the Main Office.
The following 3 fundraisers are available throughout the school year:
- Office Depot : Mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
- Target Cards: Target will donate a % of each purchase to our school through the Take Charge of Education Program. Visit target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID Number, 1037196.
- Red Robin - Every time you visit and use your Royalty account, Red Robin will 1% of your check to a school of your choice. Log in to your Red Robin Royalty account, choose "select your school now" under their "Eat Up, Give Back" section and follow the simple steps from there!
Please send us info about other businesses that support schools to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include it in next month's Signals.