SHHS PTCO ~ November 2012
PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org ~or~ 720.886.5390
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO (Feel free to post questions on our Facebook page, they will usually be answered within 24 hours).
PTCO Spirit Night @ Katmandu Kitchen
NOVEMBER 7, 4-8PM
Raise $$ for Smoky Hill
16611 E. Smoky Hill Road,
Aurora CO 80015
(Smoky Hill and Buckley)
Remember to mention that you are with Smoky Hill High School. Tell your friends and family! A percentage of all ticketed SHHS receipts will be donated to SHHS to help support students.
PTCO is looking for volunteers for the following events:
- SHHS Craft Fair, Saturday, November 10. We are looking for food, soda, and water donations. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please contact Jennifer Melton @ email@example.com
- Donations (food, water, soda, baked goodies) for various events throughout the year.
We are also looking for someone to be Restaurant Coordinator for Spirit Nights and doing the "Teacher-of-the-Year" book for PTCO.
Spring Craft Fair Applications
Applications for the Spring Craft Fair, held on Saturday, March 9, 2013, will be available on Saturday,November 10, 2012. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like one.
The following 3 fundraisers are available throughout the school year:
- Office Depot : Mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
- Target Cards: Target will donate a % of each purchase to our school through the Take Charge of Education Program. Visit www.target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID #, 37196.
- Ink Cartridges: If you are interested in recycling old ink cartridges, you may drop them off in the "Drop Box" in the main office. SHHS PTCO will receive a donation for each one.
Parents and Students: To keep up on the latest happenings and events at SHHS and the SHHS PTCO, join our Facebook Page! Type in “Smoky Hill High School PTCO” into the Facebook search engine.
Spirit Wear will now be sold by the Smoky Hill DECA Club. Any questions can be addressed to the club advisor, Mrs. McElreath. Spirit Wear WILL BE SOLD in the SCHOOL STORE during lunches.