PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org ~or~ 720.886.5390
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO (Feel free to post questions on our Facebook page, they will usually be answered within 24 hours).
Parents and Students: To keep up on the latest happenings and events at SHHS and the SHHS PTCO, join our Facebook Page! Type in “Smoky Hill High School PTCO” into the Facebook search engine.
Stay tuned for details through PTO Manager and Facebook!
PTCO Spirit Night: February
To Be Determined. Watch for e-mail blasts from PTO Manager and Facebook posts.
Spring Craft Fair Applications
The application for a booth at the Spring Craft Fair on March 08, 2014 is available now. Email email@example.com if you would like an application.
PTCO Spring Craft Fair
Join the PTCO and the entire community on Saturday, March 8, 2014, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. for one of our largest events of the year! Over 100 crafters will be selling their wares here at Smoky Hill! There is no admission fee and everyone is invited to attend! Your support of this event will help PTCO offer Teacher Scholarships, help support AP testing, provide After Prom and many other school and community activities.
Prom Dress Sale
The Annual Prom Dress Sale will be held March 22, 2014 at the Piney Creek Clubhouse, 5800 S Joplin Way, Centennial CO. The sale starts at 9:00 a.m.
We are still collecting prom dresses for the prom dress sale! Dresses will be accepted up to the day of the sale. Dresses may be dropped off at the following locations:
- Biondi Diamond Jewelers (Cornerstone Shopping Center, Arapahoe and Parker)
- Smoky Hill High School (Main Office)
- Quincy Ridge Apartment Homes Main Office (Quincy and Chambers)
The PTCO will be looking for volunteers for the following events. More information to come!
- Spring Craft Fair (Saturday March 8th)
- Donations for food, soda, and water for the Spring Craft Fair. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- After Prom Celebration Volunteers (April 26, 11:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.).
- Need a Representative for Cherry Creek Legislative Network. The next 3 meetings are in February, March, and May.
- Need someone to shadow the Treasurer this school year to take over for the 2014-15 S.Y.
- Would like a Corporate Donations Chair for next year to solicit corporate donations and write grants.
After Prom Celebration
April 26, 2013, from 12-3 AM, @ SHHS!
Stay tuned for more info!
Please open the flyer for additional information.
PTCO After Prom Signal Flyer 2014.pdf