PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: email@example.com.
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO (Feel free to post questions on our Facebook page, they will usually be answered within 24 hours).
Next PTCO Meeting
The next PTCO and Committee Chair Meeting will be held on
March 24th @ 6:30 p.m. The meeting is open to all and will be held at Smoky Hill High School in the Main Office Conference Room. The meeting is open to all.
Parents and Students: To keep up on the latest happenings and events at SHHS and the SHHS PTCO, join our Facebook Page! Type in “Smoky Hill High School PTCO” into the Facebook search engine.
PTCO Board Openings for the 2014-15 School Year
- Recording Secretary (responsible for recording meeting minutes and advertising for spring craft fair).
RESTAURANT NIGHT (March)
Stay tuned for details through PTO Manager and Facebook!
PTCO Spring Craft Fair
Join the PTCO and the entire community on Saturday, March 8, 2014, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. for one of our largest events of the year! Over 100 crafters will be selling their wares here at Smoky Hill! There is no admission fee and everyone is invited to attend! Your support of this event will help PTCO offer Teacher Scholarships, help support AP testing, provide After Prom and many other school and community activities.
Prom Dress Sale
The Annual Prom Dress Sale will be held March 22, 2014 at the Piney Creek Clubhouse, 5800 S Joplin Way, Centennial CO. The sale starts at 9:00 a.m.
We are still collecting prom dresses for the prom dress sale! Dresses will be accepted up to the day of the sale. Dresses may be dropped off at the following locations:
- Biondi Diamond Jewelers (Cornerstone Shopping Center, Arapahoe and Parker)
- Smoky Hill High School (Main Office)
- Quincy Ridge Apartment Homes Main Office (Quincy and Chambers)
We will be selling spirit wear at Conferences on March
25 (Tuesday) from 4-7:30. Prices are as
*Additional items will be marked down.
The PTCO will be looking for volunteers for the following events. More information to come!
- Spring Craft Fair (Saturday March 8th)
- Donations for food, soda, and water for the Spring Craft Fair. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- After Prom Celebration Volunteers (April 26, 11:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m.).
- Need a Representative for Cherry Creek Legislative Network. The next 2 meetings are in March and May.
After Prom Celebration
April 26, 2013, from 12-3 a.m. at SHHS!
Stay tuned for more info!
Please open the flyer for additional information.
PTCO After Prom Signal Flyer 2014.pdf
Earn $$ For SHHS
Fundraising opportunities include:
- Office Depot: Mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
- Target Cards: Target will donate a % of each purchase to our school through the Take Charge of Education Program. Visit target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID Number, 1037196.
- Ink Cartridges: If you are interested in recycling old ink cartridges, you may drop them off in the "Drop Box" in the main office. SHHS PTCO will receive a donation for each one.
- Serenity Nails Discount: Serenity Nails, located at 6202 S Parker Rd Ste 300 (south of Orchard - close to It's All Peachy and Dazbog Coffee) will give students a 10% discount on any service when they present their school student ID and will donate another 10% to SHHS PTCO. No expiration date.
If you would like to make a
donation, you may drop one off in the main office or mail to SHHS PTCO, 16100 E
Smoky Hill Road, Aurora CO 80015.
Corporate donations are also accepted.
All donations are tax deductable.
If you would like a receipt, please contact Becky Karlin @ email@example.com