PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO
PTCO Board Openings for the 2015-16 School Year
We are looking to fill the following positions for the 2015-16 School Year. Email us @ email@example.com if you are interested or would like more information.
- Co-Secretary (Writing PTCO Portion for Signals and Updating Facebook Page)
- Spirit Wear
- After Prom Volunteer (Prize Table)
- Teacher of the Year
- Legislative Network (CCCLN)
- Freshman (Class of 2019) Parent Representatives
MARCH RESTAURANT NIGHT
Stay tuned! More information will be posted on our Facebook page and through the PTO Manager.
PTCO SPRING CRAFT FAIR
Join the PTCO and the entire community on Saturday, March 7, 2015, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. for one of our largest events of the year! Over 100 crafters will be selling their wares here at Smoky Hill! There is no admission fee and everyone is invited to attend! Your support of this event will help PTCO offer Teacher Scholarships, help support AP testing, provide After Prom and many other school and community activities.
After Prom Celebration
April 26, 2015, from 12 - 3 a.m. at SHHS!
EARN $$$ for SHHS
Fundraising opportunities include:
- Office Depot : Mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
Target Cards: Target will donate a % of each purchase to our school through the Take Charge of Education Program. Visit target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID Number, 1037196.
Red Robin: Every time you visit and use your Royalty account, Red Robin will 1% of your check to a school of your choice. Log in to your Red Robin Royalty account, choose "select your school now" under their "Eat Up, Give Back" section and follow the simple steps from there!
Please send us info about other businesses that support schools to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will include it in next month's Signals.
If you would like to make a donation, you may drop one off in the main office or mail to SHHS PTCO, 16100 E Smoky Hill Road, Aurora CO 80015. Corporate donations are also accepted. All donations are tax deductable. Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like a receipt.
PTCO is looking for volunteers for the following events. More information to come!
- Spring Craft Fair (Saturday March 7th)
- Donations for food, soda, and water for the Spring Craft Fair. In addition, we are looking for parent and/or student volunteers for shifts throughout the day (great for IB or NHS volunteer hours). Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- After Prom Celebration Volunteers (Sunday, April 26, 12 - 3 a.m.)
After Prom Celebration
Sunday, April 26th from 12-3 A.M. Stay tuned for more info!