PTCO Contact Information
PTCO contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook Page: Smoky Hill High School PTCO (Feel free to post questions on our Facebook page, they will usually be answered within 24 hours).
Next PTCO Meeting
The last PTCO Board and Committee Chair meeting for the 2013-14 school year will be held on May 12th from 6:30 - 8:00 P.M. in the Main Office Conference Room. The meeting is open to all.
PTCO Committee Chair for the 2014-15 School Year
- Spring Craft Fair – Advertising
- Parent Information Network (PIN) Rep - Attend monthly meetings on the 1st Tuesday of the month from 9-11:15 a.m. at SARC. Presentations about issues students are facing and families deal with regularly.
- Legislative Network (CCCLN) Rep - Meets 4 times a year. Provides detailed information on legislation that involves education and more specifically how this legislation will affect our school district.
RESTAURANT NIGHT (May)
Stay tuned for details through PTO Manager and Facebook!
DONATIONS NEEDED FOR SENIOR CELEBRATION!
We are in need of food donations for the Senior Celebration on May 9th! We are looking for the following items to feed approximately 500 students and staff:
- Baked Goods
- Monetary Donations
Contact Lori Burns at email@example.com if you are able to make a contribution.
Earn $$ For SHHS
Fundraising opportunities include:
- Office Depot: Mention Smoky Hill High School at the time of purchase, and Office Depot will donate a percentage of the sales to our school.
- Target Cards: Target will donate a % of each purchase to our school through the Take Charge of Education Program. Visit target.com/tcoe or call 800.316.6142 to designate Smoky Hill to receive funds. Use Smoky Hill's ID Number, 1037196.
- Ink Cartridges: If you are interested in recycling old ink cartridges, you may drop them off in the "Drop Box" in the main office. SHHS PTCO will receive a donation for each one.
- Serenity Nails Discount: Serenity Nails, located at 6202 S Parker Rd Ste 300 (south of Orchard - close to It's All Peachy and Dazbog Coffee) will give students a 10% discount on any service when they present their school student ID and will donate another 10% to SHHS PTCO. No expiration date.
If you would like to make a
donation, you may drop one off in the main office or mail to SHHS PTCO, 16100 E
Smoky Hill Road, Aurora CO 80015.
Corporate donations are also accepted.
All donations are tax deductable.
If you would like a receipt, please contact Becky Karlin @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank the After Prom Committee for making this year's event successful! We would also like to thank all the parents who volunteered at the all night event and/or donated food and supplies. We would not have been successful without you!!
We would also like to thank the following businesses for supporting Smoky Hill students and donating to the after-prom event:
Arby's/US Beef Corp
Color me Mine
Dads and Dudes Breweria
Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers
Fresh Fish Co –
Monty Nuss Photography
Pike's Peak Cog Rail
Royal Gorge Route
Stampin Up –
Have a Safe and Great Summer! Look for updates for the 2014-2015 School Year on our Facebook page beginning in August!